Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday fragments

Welcome to Friday fragments, my weekly recap of topics too big to forget, yet too small to be their own post.

A friend sent me this, which cracked me up!

We've all seen the 'People of Walmart' photos. My friend and frequent blog hilarity contributor Jared sent me this hilarious video about Walmart and Homeland Security!

Our state tax refunds arrived in today's mail! It took less than a week from the date of e-file for them to issue and mail the checks. I will happily deposit them this evening on the way to dinner.

Today is housecleaning day for me. I should split it up and do some cleaning over a few days, but instead I'm doing it all today. Man, do I miss having a housekeeper.

My friend Wayne sent me this hilarious video! Enjoy.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Ron said...

It is always nice to have the taxes finished for another year isn't it? I had a similar experience. Within two weeks of filing, all refunds were in my account, direct deposit. Like clockwork.