Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Prizes

I've mentioned before that realtors/agents sometimes offer other agents incentives for touring their agent open houses (AOH). Personally I need no incentive. If I have the time and have never been inside the house or neighborhood, I'm glad to go and educate myself.


Other realtors who've been at this for years probably feel like they've 'seen it all' and find less value in attending the OAH. Thus the incentives.

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I won $50. cash in an AOH drawing. Sweet!!!

Well, this week I won a free car wash from a local builder for coming and touring their model home.
You may not have thought about it much but realtors need car washes all the time since we frequently drive clients around in our cars, so I was thrilled to get the car wash gift certificate. Since I'm showing property tomorrow, I'm using my gift certificate and getting the car washed this evening.

2 comments:

cb said...

You just know he's leaving pecker tracks and dick smears all over your waxy finish!

Unknown said...

he looks very sexy , wouldn't mind to seehim do more of this without his bathing suit on and squeezing that spongeohis naked body if anyone sees videos of him orhas'ntn he make tis as videos I would love o watch him please post video of his guy thanks you
naked hugz
bobby