Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday fragments

Welcome to Friday fragments, my weekly recap of topics too big to forget, yet too small to be their own post.

I saw this on Facebook and thought it was a definite 'win'.
Spouse continues to do well on Weight Watchers. He has now lost 50 lbs. in 13 weeks, and is looking great!

My friend Jared sent me this:
So true!!

I'm off work today for the car club's 'cruse-in'. Tomorrow is our big car show event called 'Beach Ball'.

This gave me a chuckle.

I am in desperate need of names for my Crush du Jour blog feature!! The summer has been very busy and I have not been able to surf the web and blogs for worthy candidates. Please send me the names of men you think would make a great Crush du Jour.

Have a terrific weekend!

Crush du Jour: Carlos Melina

1 comment:

behrmark said...

How about Spouse as a crush du jour?