Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday fragments

Welcome to Friday fragments, my weekly recap of topics too big to forget, yet too small to be their own post.


This little "FAIL" ditty came my way via my friend Jared.
Sometimes things don't always turn out how they were meant!

Did you hear that a new "urban gay resort" will open in NYC in the fall of next year? I like that it will remain affordable to most people. Check out more details here.

My friend Clark sent me this hilarious video about I Be-Weave Hair Salon!! You will love it!

I took today off of work, for no special reason. I've got quite a few vacation days to use up so I decided to take today off since the weather was supposed to be nice. Spouse couldn't take off because one of his colleagues was already off. I got up at 8:30, had coffee, watched a little TV, checked my email, and headed to the beach. Its not quite as fun going by myself, but it did give me a chance to do a little reading. It was pretty hot but still a nice day at the beach. After returning home I swept the mulch back into the beds again, then took a shower, got my hair cut and got the convertible washed. Then Spouse & I went to Fri Night Dinner with 'the usual suspects'. It was a fun day off!

Crush du Jour: Nir Lavi

No comments: