Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Motto

A friend sent this to me in an email and I couldn't agree more with its spirit, so I decided to post it here. I'd give credit to the author if I knew who it was.

Motto to live by
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up and totally worn out, and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!"

Crush du Jour: Raoul Bova

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wanna hear something weird...a friend of mine sent me this same quote a few years ago and I loved it, except when I passed it on, I changed one of the "objects" to chocolate. I'm not saying that someone else didn't think of it first, but spoooooky. I don't even remember what the original item was...

and love love love senor bova!

cb said...

Woof! He hot! Love the latin dark looks with the light colored eyes.

Mark in DE said...

Shirley: Actually, when I received it the cocktail was listed as 'vodka collins', which seemed so 80s to me, so I updated it to 'martini'.

Chocolate + martinis = heaven.

Shirley & CB: Glad you share my crush du jour!

Mark :-)

Anonymous said...

LOL! I wonder how many of us have rec'd and changed up the items we want to be buried with!