Thursday, September 20, 2007

Nuttin'

Today I just didn't feel like doing anything.

I got up a little later than usual, but not much, took my shower and went downstairs to make my coffee and feed/walk the dog. I just didn't feel any "gumption", as my mother would say.

So after taking Jordan for her normal walk around the block I decided to eat breakfast. Maybe that was my problem. I heated up a bowl of banana bread-flavored instant oatmeal in the microwave and ate that before starting my workday. I also had 2 cups of coffee throughout the morning.

I felt a slight bit energized from eating breakfast, but just couldn't seem to get myself in gear work-wise. I replied to a few emails, rescheduled a few things, but by and large I just putzed around on the internet most of the day which, although satisfying for the moment since I wasn't working, left me feeling guilty in the long run.

I got caught up on many of the blogs I read, forwarded some funny emails, and updated my profile on my MySpace page. I'm not sure what was wrong with me today.

Drag Queen name of the day: Ginger Vitus

No comments: