Friday, September 14, 2007

I'm an author!

As I posted last week, the editor of the Sun newspaper requested permission to print an entry from my blog in the Del Ray Sun newspaper. He wanted to feature one of his new advertisers, and found my blog entry from a Google search. I happily gave him permission to print it, so my blog entry was printed in the Del Ray Sun yesterday. Here's a link to the online version.

The Del Ray Sun is a small, local paper but I found it exciting to think that my blog was 'picked up' by an editor. Quite validating.

Work out update: Last evening Spouse & I went for a walk on the boardwalk since it was such a gorgeous evening, then had 1/2 price nachos and tacos at Arena's. Today I can barely walk down the stairs! I think I may have over-exercised my legs. But in a weird kind of way, its sort of a good discomfort because it reminds me I'm doing something good for myself.

Tomorrow is DE Pride day. The festivities will take place at Gordon's Pond from 12-6pm. Spouse & I are hosting a Pride cocktail party for our friends from 7-10pm. Should be fun!

Drag Queen name of the day: Brooke Linbridge

No comments: