Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday fragments

Welcome to Friday fragments, my weekly recap of topics too big to forget, yet too small to be their own post.

My friend Larry supplied me with this gem.
Link
Videos have been added to yesterday's post about the Rehoboth Idol finale. Click here to open the post in a new window.

My twisted friend and frequent hilarity contributor Jared sent me this ditty!

After what feels like forever, Project Runway season 9 starts July 28th! I'm so looking forward to it!!

Since I was not on phone duty today I decided to take the day off, as did Spouse, to help Steven & Thad prime and paint their house. Steven had work but Thad's nephew Jack was able to come and the 4 of us got a LOT done today. In addition to priming and painting we also assembled and installed 2 ceiling fans. It was a fun day!

Jared sent me this, which made me chuckle.

Have you seen the parody of Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" by Weird Al Yankovic? Its called "Perform This Way" and I think its hilarious. Check it out! I've been a fan of Weird Al's parody songs and videos for years.

Spouse & I tried a new restaurant tonight called Bay Leaf. Its kind of like a diner and an Italian restaurant and brick oven pizzeria all wrapped up into 1. I had a large crab cake over macaroni & cheese. It was actually better than I thought it would be. Spouse had lasagna and said it was good too. It was nice to not be disappointed by a new place.

Here's hoping everyone has a great weekend!

5 comments:

Ron said...

Funny images! Thanks for sharing.

BosGuy said...

My favorite is the "Gay Whore"... I think I could buy that in bulk and give it away to many of my friends through out the year as a birthday gift.

BosGuy

anne marie in philly said...

bwhahahahahaha!

Stephen said...

I think about you often & fondly...
I stop by your blog every week. You still have the magic.

John Going Gently said...

love the whore poster!!!