Friday, June 03, 2011

Friday fragments

Welcome to Friday fragments, my weekly recap of topics too big to forget, but too small to be their own post.

A friend from work shared this website Lavish Property. It showcases lavish, multi-million dollar homes with lots of photos. But what's remarkable about the site is that its written by a 13-year old boy!

My friend Jared sent me this:
Progress continues in fits and starts on the home being built across from us. I think its ugly and completely incongruent with its surroundings, but unfortunately they didn't ask for my opinion. Service vehicles haven't been driving on our property as much as they did before, due to my letter.

My friend Wendy sent me this hilarious video of a rabbit chasing a snake into a tree. Almost as funny is the live commentary. Enjoy!

Today I wrote my 2nd contract! A friend of mine is interested in moving closer to the beach so I showed him some homes that met his criteria and he decided to write an offer on 1 of them. Its a good bit lower than the asking price, but the asking price is out-of-whack. Hopefully it will work out!

Tomorrow night is my 1st night performing in the Legends show! I'll be impersonating Neil Sedaka and the other 2 singers will be impersonating Gladys Knight and Boy George. It should be a very exciting show!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same comment different post - What no video?

I so please for you that things are going so well and you're having so much fun!

Mind Of Mine said...

I wouldn't mind being involved in a 'sandwich' with those two 'fagots'