Here are some things I like about "Glee":
- Its FUN!
- I was in a show choir in high school so this brings back many happy memories
- Great variety of music performed
- Great voices and enjoyable choreography
- Hilarious writing for characters like Sue Sylvester and Kurt Hummel
- Each episode's story is self-contained. If you miss one, or missed the entire season 1, you will still know what's going on (unlike "Lost")
- Its different from everything else on TV
- Although the show borders on campy (which is a good thing), the plot lines are just believable enough
- Puck is HOT!