Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday fragments

Welcome to Friday fragments, my weekly recap of topics too big to forget, yet too small to be their own post.

I saw this on facebook and am waiting for one of you kind readers to send me a t-shirt with this on it.

Work has been really busy lately.  This isn't surprising since I sell real estate in a beach resort area and its nearly July.  I never really have a day off.  Even when I'm not scheduled to work I get work-related calls on my cell phone and have to log into my work email to help clients.  But I'd rather be busy and making money than not.

A friend sent me this which gave me a good chuckle.

Marvin Parker has turned out to be a complete delight!  He's got so much personality and energy.  He loves going for walks and he's settling into a routine.  But he's very different than Jordan.  For instance, Jordan liked to eat first, then go for a walk and do her business.  Marvin prefers to go for a walk and do his business first, then eat.  So we are learning to adjust to his routine too.

1 comment:

anne marie in philly said...

some pix of marvin parker would be fine!