Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday fragments

Welcome to Friday fragments, my weekly recap of topics too big to forget yet too small to be their own post.

I saw this on facebook and had to share it!

Whenever I clean my ears with a Q-tip it makes my eyes tear up.  Why do you suppose that happens?

I wish I had a t-shirt with this on it:

I was off work yesterday and after doing some housework and running a few errands I went to the beach.  It was really hot outside but it was more comfortable at the beach with the shade of an umbrella and the breeze coming off the water.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

BosGuy said...

That is hilarious... I wouldn't allow people watch me do laundry though. I'd put them to work by making them fold my clothes. I hate folding the way Joan Crawford hated wire hangers.

Anonymous said...

Heh - the money thing. If I had that kind of money, well I call it "Fuck You" money. I'd be saying that to a lot more people.

anne marie in philly said...

see them write checks to pay the mortgage!

watch them go to work to support their family!

marvel at the way they drive a no-nonsense car!

be astounded at the healthy food they eat!

yeah, what a horrible life! (shudders)