Friday, June 01, 2012

Friday fragments

Welcome to Friday fragments, my weekly recap of topics too big to forget, yet too small to be their own post.

I saw this on facebook and thought it was funny.

One of the 'side effects' of having a young dog is the exercise we get from walking him several times a day.  Marvin Parker can be pretty energetic so we walk him 3-4 times per day.  He loves it and we get exercise too.

Could this be more poignant?  I think not.

This week the Defense of Marriage Act (DoMA) was ruled unconstitutional!  I'm not sure how this is going to play out, and I imagine there will be some sort of appeal of the decision, but at least is sounds like a positive development.

This is my weekend to work both Sat & Sun.  Fortunately I have lots of showing appointments schedule.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

anne marie in philly said...

interesting tidbits!