Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Happy birthday!!

Today is Spouse's birthday AND Walter's birthday!!

Unlike Marvin's birthday which is unknown since he was a rescue, we actually know Walter's birthday.  The couple from whom we adopted Walter told us his birthday was July 20, exactly 8 weeks prior to the date we adopted him.

So 2 of my favorite guys share the same birthday!

Here's my favorite photo which includes all 3 of my favorite guys:

To celebrate, I invited Steven & Thad and Joe P to join us for dinner.  Afterward I gave Spouse his birthday gift which was a 12-slot watch case in which he can store his growing collection of watches.

These 3 guys have brought immeasurable joy to my life.  I can't imagine living without them.

4 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SPOUSE! :) many many more happy years; love ya lots!

those 3 boys, plus the 3 additional party boys, must have been great fun! smooches to my DE boyfriends!

Fearsome Beard said...

Happy belaters!

Fearsome Beard said...

Belateds...
Damn spell check, is "belaters" really a word?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday (belated). Nice picture.

Calvin