Monday, February 24, 2014

Better with a beard

I remember when I heard about PA House of Representatives Brian Sims, the first openly gay elected state legislator in PA history.  In addition to admiring his hard work and courage, I remember thinking that he was really attractive.

Then I saw that he'd grown a beard and I thought 'wow, he's hot!'

Hellllllo???

Not every man looks better with a beard.  Sometimes beards make men look old, and not in the hot way. But Brian Sims looks fantastic with a beard.

Another famous man whom I think is very handsome is actor Jesse Metcalfe. He was first known for his role on Desperate Housewives as clean-shaven John Rowland.
  
But then in tonight's season premier of Dallas we were treated to a sexier version of Christopher Ewing sporting a beard.

Grrrrrrrrr....

Any other public figures you thought were handsome that became even better looking with a beard?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are both years older and better in their bearded photos.

Mistress Maddie said...

I have met Brian Simms on several occasion as friends of mine in New Hope have had him at their mountain estate for parties and fundraisers, he is down right hot, and pictures do not do him justice!!!! His eyes are so piercing, but agreed, he is even way hotter with a beard. And here I thought I was the only one watching Dallas. Agreed again!!!! And did you notice the HUGE bulge in Josh Henderson's briefs laying in bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dropped my cocktail gurl!

Anonymous said...

Alan Grayson of Florida is a good example. With a beard, woof!

I note even Barney Frank himself is sporting a nice beard these days too. Wow!

MAC said...

Another Dallas fan here... I have the new season DVRed. It sounds like it's going to be good. Beard gets my vote.

anne marie in philly said...

hmmmmm, 2 new entries for your "beardy boy" posts! yeah, the beard makes the man.