Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cocktail hours

Tonight was 1 of those perfect nights... a cocktail party followed by drinks and dinner with a friend!

This evening my real estate team hosted a cocktail party at a restaurant/lounge 5-7pm for the other Realtors who had sold our listings in 2011.  Its a way of saying 'Thank you' to those agents with whom we worked.  
 
There was plenty of cocktail food and an open bar.  I enjoyed 2 tasty Cosmos, my cocktail of choice.  Several friends of mine who are Realtors were there, as were my colleagues, and we had fun talking about clients, properties, and challenges of our industry.  There was also a drawing for a weekend get-away which my good friend Deb won!

Promptly at 7pm I drove home, changed into more casual attire, picked up Spouse and we headed to Saketumi at 7:30.  Our great friend Joe P returned to town after being away for 3 months so we commemorated his return with cocktails and dinner at his favorite place, Saketumi. We enjoyed Cosmos, sushi, and shared a desert.

It was a perfect night!



No comments: