Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday fragments

Welcome to Friday fragments, my weekly recap of topics too big to forget, yet too small to be their own post.

A friend sent me this and I laughed out loud!A randomly placed price tag can change the entire meaning!

Once again I was disappointed with this season's winner of Project Runway. The last season where I agreed with the winner was when Christian Siriano won. This season it was Anya, or Last-minute Lisa as I call her. Anya allegedly just learned how to sow a few months before the show began. She never seemed to have a clear vision of what she was designing, and always appeared to fly by the seat of her pants. I was especially surprised that the judges didn't slam her for the fact that her Fashion Week collection had little diversity. While other designers made dresses, pants, tops, jackets, gowns, and tanks, Anya made 10 flowing shapeless dresses in tropical prints. Perfect for women who live on cruise ships!

I saw this on facebook and really liked the message.
I've had lots of property showings this week, which is a good thing since you don't sell houses if you aren't showing them. None of them wrote an offer yet but I believe at least 1 of them is getting very close.

Speaking of clients, 1 of my clients sent me box of chocolates as 'thank you' for helping them get to know the area and narrow down the home search for them. They sent the chocolates from some place in OH where they live so I'd never heard of the company before, but the chocolates were amazing!

I saw this on facebook and just had to share it.

Spouse & I are going to Philly this weekend with Steven & Thad. Of course the weather has suddenly changed. Today its cold and windy and tomorrow they're forecasting rain and possibly snow in Philly. I'm sure we'll have a great time anyway.

Have a great Halloween weekend!

1 comment:

anne marie in philly said...

so, did you make it up here?

AND IF SO, WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME? harumph! :-)