Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday fragments

Welcome to Friday fragments, my weekly recap of topics too big to forget yet too small to be their own post.

A friend sent me this which I found funny and true.

A friend sent me this and I just had to share it. Love it!

This weekend is the big Jazz Fest in our area. There's a concert at the convention center and all the local restaurants and bars will also have live jazz musicians and singers as well. I'm scheduled to work Sat & Sun but am hoping to duck into a few places after dinner Sat evening to check out the live music.

Here's wishing everyone a great weekend!

1 comment:

anne marie in philly said...

I love em both! esp. the betty white one (speaking as the owner of a vajayjay...).

PS - word is "grelmegg"; the sound you make when you are giving someone a blowjob.