Friday, October 02, 2009

Friday fragments

Welcome to Friday fragments, my weekly recap of topics too big to forget, yet too small to be their own post.
Work and life have been very busy and I am horribly behind in my blog reading. I'm at least a week behind, and will likely not have an opportunity all weekend long to read any. I hope to catch up one day soon, but to be honest, I may just have to start when I can and go forward. I miss you guys and your stories!

My wonderful friend Lisa arrived yesterday for a visit. I worked yesterday and today, but she had no shortage of things to see and do in our cute little hamlet. Last night we had dinner with Steven & Thad and The Bobs and then played group trivia at a local watering hole. Today Lisa is loving all the unique homes and the 'walkability' of our downtown area. We met some friends of hers for lunch, one of whom was a colleague/teacher when Lisa taught high school English and Drama. Our plan for the weekend is to cook, eat, laugh, tell stories, and do lots of porch sitting. Since Lisa lives in NYC (we stay at her fab apt when we go there) she misses the opportunity to sit on a porch and rock, listening to nature and just enjoy 'being', so we'll be sure to do that a lot.

I hope to have more 'interesting stuff' to share next week.

Here's a big "Thanks!" to my fellow blogger Behrmark for many of the fabulous Crush du Jour photos you've been seeing lately. He and I share a similar taste in men and his blog is always full of delicious-looking speciMENs.He has agreed to be a not-so-secret supplier of 'woofy' men for your viewing pleasure, including the one below.

Here's wishing everyone a terrific weekend!

Crush du Jour: Adam Champ

3 comments:

Stephen said...

WOW to the Crush!!!

RAD said...

I know its hard to get out from all the busyness sometimes!! Have nice weekend too!!!

anne marie in philly said...

I'd hit that!