Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Drag Queen name of the day

As noted in one of yesterday's posts, I'm adding a new feature to this blog called "Drag Queen name of the day". I'll end every post with a new, fabulous drag name. And on days when I don't have time to blog or don't have anything interesting to say, I may simply leave you with a new and exciting Drag Queen name of the day anyway.

To start from the beginning, go back to both of yesterday's posts to see the Drag Queen names of that day. Then be sure to check back every few days. The Drag Queen name of the day will be at the very end of each post.

Some names were thought of by me, some by friends, some from unsuspecting former co-workers, and some are from super-fab films like 'Torch Song Trilogy'. Hope you like 'em!

Drag Queen name of the day: Anita Haircut

1 comment:

Bugsy said...

The drag queen name reminds me of The Simpsons when Bart calls Moe's tavern and asks for people, like 'Is Ms. Haircut, Anita Haircut there?