Wednesday, June 28, 2006

5 things to be happy about today...

  1. It is the 1st day in a week (yes, 7 days) that it hasn't rained. I drove to and from work with my roof down.
  2. The new housekeeper came yesterday and the house is all clean at the same time. This alone is reason enough to make it through another day.
  3. I am actually ahead of schedule on a project at work that absolutely positively MUST be done by Fri.
  4. I went to Homo Depot on my lunch break to look for 2 ceiling fans. Expecting to find only ugly or expensive ones (which has been my past experience) I found 2 attractive fans for under $50. each.
  5. I'm looking ahead to this coming weekend, which will be spent with friends at the beach. I'm taking Mon off so combined with the weekend and the Tues 4th of July holiday I'll be off for 4 days in a row.

Drag Queen name of the day: Joy Ride

No comments: