Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday fragments

Welcome to Friday fragments, my weekly recap of topics too big to forget, yet too small to be their own post.

I saw this on facebook and it gave me a chuckle!

We continued with the crazy temperature swings again this week. 60 degrees one day, 40 degrees the next. I swear I don't know how to dress.

Thanks to my facebook friends for sharing this too:
Many of these have been on my grammatical pet peeve list for years, especially #1 and #10. I would just like to add that "realator" is not a word, but "realtor" is.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

stolen and stolen!

anne marie in philly said...

the first text - bwhahahahahaha!

the second text - pisses me right off when people cannot write the language properly. the former editor in me comes out every time I see one of those errors mentioned.

cb said...

Flustrating, isn't it?

cb said...

My biggest is still that "a lot" is TWO GODDAMN WORDS