Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday fragments

Welcome to Friday fragments, my weekly recap of topics too big to forget, yet too small to be their own post.

Here is the painting I made for my client's home:
I saw this on facebook and it gave me a good laugh.I was absolutely amazed by the content of this video!! This is what research funding is for, to invent life-changing things like this.

A friend sent me this and I love it!

Remember the "Leave Brittney Alone!!" video that went viral in 2007? The 'star' of the video, Chris Crocker, has drastically changed his appearance since then. You won't believe what he looks like now! Check out the NEW Chris Crocker:Say whaaaaa??? Dayum, he looks hot! Check out this interview with Chris.

Here's another gem I saw on facebook:

As expected, my 2nd week's weight loss results were far less dramatic than the 1st week. I only lost 3 lbs last week, making my 2 week total 15 lbs. Now, I'm not complaining! I'm just sayin'.

OMG, if only Stephen Colbert would run for President!!

Here's another one that I would LOVE to have made into a t-shirt:

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: