Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday fragments

Welcome to Friday fragments, my weekly recap of topics too big to forget, yet too small to be their own post.

I saw this on facebook, and although it isn't 'new', I think its cute enough to share.
We have been experiencing yoyo weather. That's when the temperature goes up to 65 degrees for a couple days, then plummets to 35 degrees the very next day, then goes back up to 60 and back down to 30-something. Its really freaky! And I literally do not know how to dress from day to day.

I had a settlement today for my client and friend Bob's new home. I like settlement days because I get a check! Oh, and because my clients are happy and excited too.

I want to have this made into a t-shirt and then give them away to people. Powerful message!

The painter is coming tomorrow to paint over the out-dated mauve walls in my client's house. The new color is called Cinnamon Sugar and is a medium brown. Its very modern and I think it will go a long way toward updating the look of the place.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Ron said...

These temperature swings is probably why I'm still nursing a cold after three weeks! By the way, Bob LOVES his new home!!!! Good job!