Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Blog envy

I have blog envy. Its a condition for which no pill or treatment exists. Fortunately its not terminal and I plan to fight back.

I read other blogs that are truly entertaining. Some share personal feelings about current events and politics, while others find a way to make everyday occurrences sound hilarious. Then cut to my blog, which reads like a wordy teenager's diary. "After breakfast and showers, we went here, and then we went there..." I really want my blog to be more than that.

I think I can be kind of funny. I tell stories and jokes that cause most people to laugh. People seem to enjoy themselves while conversing with me, so why doesn't all that personality shine through in my blog?

Maybe I don't spend enough time on my posts. Maybe I need to starting making a list of interesting or funny things to write about.

I'm going to try and turn up the volume on this blog!

Drag Queen name of the day: Iona Trailer

No comments: