- A friend sent me an email with a link in it to an article about an Indian prince whose come out of the closet. Apparently he is the first and only Indian royalty to admit to being gay.
- Another friend sent me an article about a young boy with HIV who was banned from swimming in a public pool. I'm not really sure how I feel about this. It is said that people contract HIV from unprotected sex, blood transfusions, and intravenous drug use. But if the little boy has a cut or scrape and some of his blood gets into the pool, would YOU want to swim there?
- Last night Spouse & I had dinner with new friends Bill & Dean where the conversation turned to families and religion. Dean made a comment about how 'religion sees no grey area; everything is either black or white', and I really identified with that. Surely the religion I grew up with (and the religion my family still abides by) teaches this, despite all the many 'colors' of humanity.
- I was helping one of my colleagues with a client and learned that one of the contacts at the clients is named Sweety. This tickled me.
- Tomorrow morning I'm taking my convertible to the BMW dealership to have the roof operation problem diagnosed. Wish me luck and low estimate.
Drag Queen name of the day: Barbra Shoppe