Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Liqui-Sew

I was amused by the following email I received today:
"Dear Mark,
I am the manufacturer of Liqui-Sew and just came across your blog while I was surfing the internet. You are terrific!! Thank you very much for mentioning our product. I would love to send you some more Liqui-Sew free of charge, along with a few more items that we make. Please give me a call any time at the office, XXX-XXX-XXXX (9A-5P CST), and I can get your info to send the package out.
Best wishes for a great new year!
Kind regards,
Monica"
Spouse & I saw Liqui-Sew on the Home Shopping Network and thought it would be quite handy. I can think of at least 3 projects that were completely quickly without the need for a sewing machine or a needle and thread, and must have blogged about them. So now Monica wants to send me some more for free, along with some other new products. And to top it off, Monica thinks I'm terrific! Is this my day or what?
I gave Monica a call but found that she'd already left the office for the day, so I said I'd give her a call back tomorrow. Oh yeah. I'm definitely not above calling Monica back and getting some free stuff. That Liqui-Sew worked great! However, the battery-operated scissors that came with fizzled out after 5 minutes, but who cares - they were "free".

Now my mind is racing with questions about what other free products Monica might send me!

Crush du Jour: Mario Lopez

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Liqui-Cook, Liqui-Lawn, Liqui-Work, and Liqui-Take-The-Garbage-Out?

Unknown said...

Well, I would sure love to try the stuff, but I want the deal w/ the crystals that I just saw on TV! I went to the website, www.liquisew.com and it is an "as seen on tv" site with LIQUISEW, Liqui sew, Liqui-sew NOWHERE to be found! Even did a search...nothing. The site has NO contact number! Any ideas (besides HSN)? I don't want to order from HSN.
Thanks!

Mark in DE said...

Music,

I Googled Liqui Sew but found no where to buy it other than HSN, and eBay. However, I have a phone # and address (from the box of Liqui Sew the manufacturer sent me directly), so email me at SingJaz@aol.com so I can hook you up.

Mark :-)