Post 8 random things/facts/habits about yourself.
At least 1 thing must be childhood-related.
At least 1 thing must be vehicle-related.
At least 1 thing must be sex-related.
At least 1 thing must be clothing-related.
The other 4 things are wildcards - completely up to you.
Bloggers should write a post on their own blog about their 8 things, along with the rules above. Everyone who reads this should consider themselves 'tagged'. Have fun!
- Even as a small kid I was so outgoing I would leave my mother in the grocery store and walk up to strangers and start conversations with them.
- The 1st car I drove was a celery green 1979 Chevrolet Chevette. It was totalled in 1981 and replaced by my parents with yet another dorky Chevette. The 2nd one was bronze.
- I can count on 1 hand the number of people with whom I've had sex.
- I began working part-time in a men's clothing store during my senior year in high school. Later I worked full-time in clothing stores for a few years. I had an amazing wardrobe by age 23.
- For a while I wore colored contact lenses to make my grey/blue eyes look green.
- I am a real estate junkie, but do not want to be a real estate agent. Instead, I would like to renovate dilapidated, ugly, outdated homes into modern, functional, neighborhood-appropriate homes. For me its all about turning something undesirable into something desirable.
- I am completed inspired by and in love with Ella Fitzgerald. I believe she is one of the few real musical geniuses of the 20th century.
- I enjoy spending time with people who are like me, but also enjoy people who are not like me. It is my endeavor to have friends who are retired, artists, drag queens, non-caucasion, famous, intelligent, funny, and single.
Crush du Jour: Tom Selleck