Monday, June 25, 2018

Weekend recap

On Sat I worked (as usual) but also drove the company bus to shuttle folks to the Sea Glass festival, which is rather unusual.  Our bus holds 14 passengers and when asked we try to give back to the community by providing transportation to local festivals from the off-site parking areas.  Folks were very appreciative and it was kind of fun.

That night I performed as Neil Diamond in the Legends show.  My friend Chris from DC was there, as were some clients to whom I sold a condo a while back.  It was a fun show and the audience seemed to really enjoy it.

Sun morning Steven, Spouse & I met up with my friend Chris for breakfast.  Spouse & I putzed around the afternoon, and then Chris invited us to join him and some of his friends for happy hour followed by dinner.  Spouse didn't want to go so I went without him.  We had a lot of fun!

Chris and I went to the same high school and had many common friends, although I don't believe we were actually friends while in school.  I met him 20 years later, randomly at a bar, and in conversation discovered our common history.  Since then he's become a good friend with whom I always have a good time.

1 comment:

anne marie in philly said...

ah, I see you are playing neil diamond as an older gentleman this time. smooches!