Monday, April 02, 2018

Easter

Spouse & I brought Marvin & Walter with us to spend Easter with the family.  On our way we picked up my aunt Mary, then went over to Spouse's sister's house.  We hung out and talked and snacked for a while since our family Easter meal wasn't until 3pm.  


Then we went outside for an Easter egg hunt which was so cute!


Then we went over to Spouse's brother's house for our Easter meal which consisted of ham, turkey breast, green bean casserole, beans, potato salad, sweet potato shuffle, fruit, and assorted desserts.

Randy & Anna just got a new puppy so they brought him for the family to meet.  Eric took a special fondness to him and they shared a nap in the yard after dinner.

It was a really nice day.  Unfortunately my sinuses had just started acting up and the sinus medicine I took made me feel less than 100% but I enjoyed the day anyway.

We got home at 9:30.

No comments: