Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Obssession

I'm not a big snacker.  I try to eat at mealtimes and not between.  However, sometimes my lunch is light and my dinner is going to be late so I have a snack in between.
 
My latest snack obsession:  Snyder's Butter Snaps and whipped cream cheese.

Snyder's Butter Snaps are buttery, salty, waffle-shaped pretzels that are delicious on their own.  But... when you dip them into whipped cream cheese the result is nothing short of sheer heaven!

Try it and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

I DO like those pretzels...but dipped in cream cheese I don't know...I like my pretzels plain. plain and boring, just like me.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I hate you! Now I'm going to obsess over pretzels (or chips) and cream cheese. In younger days, when my metabolism was considerably higher than it is now, that was sometimes dinner. I haven't done that in a long time, but may have to fall off wagon once more for old times' sake.