Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

Last night's party at Steven & Thad's was a lot of fun.  There was WAY too much food and plenty to drink and everyone had a great time.  Kathy Griffin and Anderson Cooper were on the TV as we counted down the final hour until midnight.  Spouse & I left at 12:30.

Today we met Steven & Thad and Joe P for breakfast at The Crystal and then we all went to see Joe P's new home.  On Fri he closed on the townhome/condo he was selling and on the home he had built.  The new home is absolutely beautiful and I'm sure Joe will be very happy there.  We were all brainstorming about new furniture for the new home, as he sold much of the townhome furniture to its new owners.

Spouse & I returned home, showered, and got dressed for yet another party.  We only stayed about an hour as both of us were tuckered out.  We returned home at 4:00 and relaxed for a little while.  We're about to head out the door yet again, to eat leftovers at Steven & Thad's from last night's party.

And because I know what you're thinking I'll go ahead and answer your question.  Yes, I'll be starting a diet very soon.

I saw this on facebook and thought I'd share it:
I think this is a neat idea and encourage you to share it with others in your life.

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Mind Of Mine said...

That jar idea is fricking awesome!

Mind Of Mine said...

Oh and Happy New Year! Many happy returns!

anne marie in philly said...

oooooooooooh, I like the "jar of happy things". I will go rescue a jar from the recycling!

happy 2013 to you and spouse and all my other DE friends! smooch them all for me, please!

Ur-spo said...

May this next year be your best one yet !