Friday, March 08, 2019

Back to the future

I recently treated myself to these cool new sunglasses.

I say 'treated' only because I paid $18.59 for them on Amazon (with free 2-day shipping as a Prime member) which is more than I typically pay for sunglasses.  Several pairs were under $10. and a couple actually came from Dollar Tree so they were a buck.

But I really like these!  They are just one material; no lens fitting inside a frame.  The lens and frame are all the same; just 1 piece. I think they're really cool.

I wore them to a home inspection and as I got out of the car and met the inspector (whom I know pretty well) he asked "Where'd you come from, back to the future?"  I laughed and agreed that my sunglasses have a futuristic look.

What do you think?

2 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

hello handsome!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I think they’re cool AND practical, which is the perfect combo 😎