Monday, December 11, 2017

Mystery nuts

Not the actual tins
When I came home from work today there was a box on the door step.  Not surprising, as we've ordered more gifts online this year than before.

However, when I opened the box it contained 3 tins (over a pound each) of pecans.  I looked inside thoroughly and there was no card, so I assumed Spouse ordered the nuts online.  I questioned him when he got home from work but he did not order them either.

It wasn't a mistaken delivery either, as the box clearly has my name and address on it.  So I guess it was a gift, but I'm befuddled how to thank the sender.

I decided to put it on Facebook with the hopes that the sender is a Facebook subscriber and will identify himself or herself.  But perhaps I'll never know who sent the mystery nuts.

What a pleasant surprise!

1 comment:

anne marie in philly said...

sorry, it was not I who sent the nuts. but pecans (pronounced PEE-cans) are my fave!