Tuesday, May 09, 2006

This blog

I was looking over the last few months of this blog and realized that I seem to have gotten into this habit of making just one, mammoth entry each week. Truthfully, it can be a little intimidating to think about that one, big entry.

Then I started thinking the reason I've gotten into this habit is because I always think I have to have a pretty significant amount of time to write. I like to reread an entry before publishing it, to check for spelling and grammatical mistakes and to make sure its easy to read. Sometimes I'd spend an hour and a half on a single entry, because I hadn't posted anything in a week. Then the entry would cover half a dozen topics.

So now I'm going to try a different style. Instead of one weekly 'dump', I'm going to try to have multiple smaller entries - each with its own theme. So here goes...

No comments: