5. Get lots of fresh air. Open doors and windows whenever possible.
Consider your Doctor's approach: When you go for a flu shot, what do they do first? Clean your arm with alcohol because alcohol kills germs. So, do what I do...
1. Walk briskly to the liquor store (exercise)
2. Put a lime wedge in your Corona (fruit)
3. Put a celery stalk in your Bloody Mary (veggies)
4. Drink outdoors at a patio bar (fresh air)
5. Tell jokes and laugh (eliminate stress)
6. Then pass out (rest)
The way I see it, if you keep your alcohol level up, flu germs can't get you!
Crush du Jour: Siomon Dexter