Sunday, May 31, 2009

Back home

We're back home, and I am exhausted. Spouse & I crawled (collapsed?) into bed at 3:40 am, and then had to get up at 9:20 am. But it was totally worth it! We had a wonderful trip to NYC, which I will describe with words and photos later.

In the meantime, here's a little teaser for you. Fri night several bloggers (aka Dust Bunnies) from CA, TX, OH, PA and DE (and some spouses) got together for a little hotel room cocktail party. Sorry the lighting and focus aren't the greatest. This could be due to lots of exhuberant laughter, the consumption of alcohol, or a combination of the aforementioned, but I won't say for sure.







I'm still uploading photos from the trip and hope to have more to share tomorrow, although tomorrow promises to be a busy day at work.

I heart NYC, I heart Bacardi Limon (thanks David!), and I heart all the friends I met in person there!

Crush du Jour: Mark Sanchez

9 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

We *HEART* you guys too! It was great meeting you!

Angel said...

I just have to say this...I LOVE YOU AND SPOUSE!!!! I wouldn't ride the subway at 3AM with anyone but you two!!

good food, good quacamole, and wonderful wonderful fabulous friends...what a weekend!! I am sooooo happy to have met you two....thanks for watching out for me and my "virgin ways"!!! I can't wait to see you guys again.

all my love to Spouse and your babies at home!!!

Joy said...

I recognize everyone but the people in the second photo. Who are they?

Sounds like a great time!

Kailyn said...

So great to meet y'all as well.

Oh and Joy, the second photo is Zombie Mom chatting with her sister.

Bob said...

Sounds like a great fun trip with lots of cool people.
Glad you all had fun!

And why is MY boyfriend your crush du jour?

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a good time. Next time spend a couple hours and drive up here to RI. Bring Big Ella for a roadtrip, I'd love to see her in person.

David Dust said...

It was so wonderful seeing you both again. I hope my drunken antics didn't scare you!!

Speaking of - I sent you an email. Please read it when you get a second.

I love you guys!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Unknown said...

I too made it home to Delaware, a little bit worse for wear... It was good to see you and spouse again!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the photos! How do I get invited to the next blogger hotel party?