Saturday, July 12, 2008

Conversation

Here's an excerpt of a conversation that occurred in our house:


Mark: How do I know you still love me after all these years?

Spouse: I've never beaten you, stabbed you, chopped off your arm with an ax, poisoned you, or kicked you.

Mark: That's true. Although you did elbow me in the eye once.

Spouse: That was accidental so it doesn't count.

Mark: Okay. Happy anniversary, dear.

Spouse: Positive regards.


He's such a romantic!


Crush du Jour: Simon Baker

9 comments:

joe*to*hell said...

well what the hell MORE can you ask for?

Java said...

Happy Anniversary

EMikeGarcia said...

That's totally a conversation I would have.

Though, my answer to your initial question would've been, "Uh, I'm still here."

Bugsy said...

Ah! Love!
That sounds like the Spouse I know!

Now's the time to ask for more dolls!
;-)

A Lewis said...

What? No stabbing or chopping off of body parts? How can that possibly be love. Happy Congrats to you boys!

Anonymous said...

congratulations to you both

Jeff said...

Well, indeed. Many happy returns on the day!

Seriously - congrats!

RAD said...

Awww...so dang cute! Happy Anniversary!!!!!

cb said...

I think I like your spouse. I'm going to have to steal "positive regards".