Thursday, February 04, 2010

When its okay to say "F*CK!!"

My cold has me feeling pretty craptacular today, plus I've been rather busy with work, so I'm not going to write much. Instead, I'll share with you some great photos a friend sent me, along with the caption: When its okay to say "F*CK!!"

Now, before anyone starts goin' all Snopes on me, I will say that I suspect at least some of these photos have been Photoshopped or otherwise manipulated. Authenticity is neither stated nor implied. These are for entertainment purposes only.

Enjoy...




























Crush du Jour: Keith Bichette

7 comments:

Larry Ohio said...

Awww, that poor duck.

behrmark said...

Keith Bichette: OH F*CK!!!

anne marie in philly said...

all that spilled beer...somewhere a drunk is crying...

robertga99 said...

Those are definite "F*ck" moments!

Bugsy said...

Oh my! Seems to me that would be the more civilized way to exclaim!

thislittlepiggy said...

Some of them look very real.

Joy said...

I need to look at these when I think I'm having a bad day.