Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday fragments

Welcome to Friday fragments, my weekly recap of topics too big to forget, yet too small to be their own post.

A friend sent me this, which I thought was pretty funny, especially after witnessing 2 blizzards within 5 days.
I can't tell you how many friends on Facebook has posted "Enough snow already!" or something similar.

Our buddies Bugs & Roger were supposed to come from DC for the long weekend (Presidents Day). We had tickets to a special screening of the gay-themed film "Hollywood, je t'aime". We were planning to invite Steven & Thad over for dinner on Sun. But all of those plans had to be cancelled due to the snow and Spouse & me both being sick. The film has been rescheduled to next month, so Bugs & Roger will come next month and we'll have our dinner party then. So now we have a weekend with absolutely nothing to do.

My friend Jared sent me this:
It made me think that maybe the act of mooning goes back farther than the 1950s, as I'd previously thought! :-)

My colleagues and I were supposed to travel to Richmond on Tues & Wed to meet our new VP of Sales (our boss's boss) but several of us decided not to go due to the blizzards. Additionally I stayed home because of being sick. So they rescheduled our visit for next Tues & Wed. We'll all have to give a presentation too. Oh joy. (Insert sarcasm here.)

My friend Jared also sent me this hilarious poster:
Can you believe they actually needed to post this? Too funny! :-)

Hope everyone has a nice Valentines day and a great weekend!

Crush du Jour: Kristian Bush

10 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

YAYZ, I'm first! AND I have first dibs on the crush! I would like to ride this cowboy long and hard....

the "mooning" photo looks like 1930s...nice ass on the mooner!

Anonymous said...

Well yeah since cum is sort of hydrophillic it gums up the works, so to speak.

Larry Ohio said...

Pipes can't handle semen? Just how big are those little spermies?!

A Lewis said...

Well now, that's no fun at all, is it?

Bob said...

We're having our own mini-blizzard in Smallville right now. Five-frealing-inches of snow and the whole town is at a standstill!

But it's pretty!

Stephen Chapman said...

The snowman picture is way too shocking!

I'm gonna have nightmares now.

John Going Gently said...

another nice crush!

tornwordo said...

Wow, you guys have been sick a long time. Hope it's gone soon! Are you tired of snow yet?

cb said...

First, i think it is only fair that y'all got to share in our winter.

Second, I desperately wish I could have visited those showers before the sign was posted.

J@v@JuNKo said...

wow, so many horny men....I need to get a job at the University of Michigan.