- She thought a quarterback was a refund
- She thought General Motors was in the army
- She thought Meow Mix was a CD for cats
- She thought Boyz II Men was a day care center
- At the bottom of an application where it says "Sign here:" she wrote "Sagittarius"
- She took the ruler to bed to see how long she slept
- She sent a fax with a stamp on it
- Under "education" on her job application, she put "Hooked On Phonics"
- She tripped over a cordless phone
- She spent 20 minutes staring at the orange juice because the container read "Concentrate"
- She told me to meet her at the corner of "WALK" and "DON'T WALK"
- She tried to put M&M's in alphabetical order
- She studied for a blood test
- She sold the car for gas money
- When she missed bus #44 she took bus #22 twice instead
- When she went to the airport and saw a sign that read, "Airport Left," she turned around and went home
- When she heard that 90% of all crimes occur around the home, she moved
- She thought if she spoke her mind, she'd be speechless
- She thought that she couldn't use her AM radio in the evening
- She had a shirt that read "TGIF," which she thought stood for "This Goes In Front"
- She thinks Taco Bell is the Mexican phone company
Friday, February 19, 2010
How blond was she?
She was SO blond...