Monday, October 03, 2011

Weekend highlights

Fri night we had Fri night dinner with 'the usual suspects' and a crazy weather front moved in while we were eating. There was lightning and rain and when we left the restaurant the temperature seemed to have dropped 20 degrees. It was really chilly! That night I wound up having to get up during the night to get a blanket from the amoir.

As usual I worked on Sat. I had an 8:30 walk-thru followed by a 9:30 settlement for my clients from CT. They aren't a young couple, but they were so excited about closing on their new home. They loved the beautiful decorative glass bowl I gave them as a settlement gift. That evening Steven & Thad went to a wedding so Spouse & I went to dinner at Saketumi with Joe P. I was in the mood for sushi and Joe P always says yes to sushi. Steven & Thad joined us there after the wedding, about 1/2 way through our meal. Afterward we stopped at their house for wedding cupcakes they brought home from the reception. I confronted them about their role in the banana mystery!! As I suspected they denied it, but I still think it was them.

Sun I was scheduled to be off work, but 2 of my clients wanted to come and see property so I wound up working from 11am-5:30. It was worth it, as 1 of the clients decided to write an offer. That's #6. That evening it was still chilly - only in the very low 50s - so we decided to have Italian food for dinner. We met Steven & Thad and Joe P at the Tuscan Grill and had a great meal together. I put on my flannel pajama pants and Spouse & I watched 'Pan Am' and 'Mike & Molly' on the DVR.

1 comment:

anne marie in philly said...

I always say YES to a cosmo and chocolate cake myself...whatever floats your boat!

smooches to all my DE boyfriends!