Friday, October 07, 2011

Friday fragments

Welcome to Friday fragments, my weekly recap of topics too big to forget, yet too small to be their own post.

I saw this on facebook and had to include it here.
Seems pretty accurate to me.

Last night my clients to whom I showed property on Tues and earlier today showed up at karaoke! They didn't know I'd be there; its just 'the place to be' on Thurs nights. We hung out for a while and they got to hear me sing. It was fun!

Today I wrote an offer for a commercial client on a small, old house that's on a street that's now zoned commercial. Its rather inexpensive because the value is primarily in the land, but every deal is a good deal. They plan to renovate the house and relocate their office in the old house. Let's hope this one gets ratified too, so it will be deal #7.

I saw this on facebook and thought I'd share it.Feel free to send this to an ungrateful teenager you know.

I'm really looking forward to Sunday's 30th anniversary party at the Blue Moon. They'll have a red carpet, spotlights shooting up into the sky, and all kinds of surprises. Look for my recap on Mon.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: