Thursday, October 06, 2011

Busy

Since I live and work in a beach/resort area, I assumed that shortly after Labor Day when "the season" was over, there would be fewer visitors and work would slow down from the hectic summer pace. I was wrong.

Its Oct and work has still been quite busy; so much so that I've had trouble taking a full day off. I was supposed to be off today, but the offer I presented a few days ago was countered by the seller last evening, so today I was on the phone with my buyers discussing the counter, their options and our strategy. Then I spoke with another client and eventually had to go into office to send some documents to the 1st buyers and schedule property showings for next day for the 2nd buyers. This seems to happen every time I try to take a day off.

I know I shouldn't complain. I mean, how many people start a brand new career in real estate and in just over 6 months are so busy they have a hard time having a real, full day off? I'm lucky to be this busy, but at times it gets a little frustrating.

No comments: