Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday fragments

Welcome to Friday fragments, my weekly recap of topics too big to forget, but too small to be their own post.

I'm off today since I'm working Sat & Sun. I'm doing some laundry and practicing my songs for the "Legends" show in between my housecleaning. We're having a Memorial Day cook-out on Sun so I will also need to clean the screened porch today.

My friend Jared provided me with this interesting piece of truth.


I got a call this morning (on my cell) from a new client who wants to see some homes tomorrow, so I will need to stop in at the office at some point to print some fact sheets and make some property showing appointments. They're already renting in the neighborhood where a house is for sale in which they're interested, so I think that's a good sign.

Its Memorial Day weekend which is the official start of the summer season here at the beach. The forecast is for great beach weather so I'm expecting throngs of weekenders looking to spend the 1st weekend of the summer season here at the beach. Bring it on!!

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, every time the Republicans capture the house/senate or presidency you see the deficit spending rise.

It is because their mantra includes tax cuts (reducing revenue) and military expenditure (increasing deficit) among other things.

Ron said...

I predict your first sale will happen within the next two weeks. Chris needs some competition and I predict that you are just the man to provide it. :)