Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday fragments

Welcome to Friday fragments, my weekly recap of topics too big to forget yet too small to be their own post.

I received these two from my friend Jared:


Spouse & I both got our hair cut yesterday. Spouse went after work, about 4:30 and I went after work at 5:30, to the same stylist! We used to get our haircut by Dallas at a local barbershop, but the shop moved to an inconvenient location and Dallas became too unreliable. Several times Dallas was not there and the shop wasn't open despite the hours posted on the door. So I found a new stylist/salon and now Spouse goes there too.


I'm really excited because we're going to NYC this weekend! I'm working on Sat, but we're leaving Sun morning and returning home Mon night. As usual, we're driving to Cherry Hill where we'll hop on the BoltBus. Our plan is to visit with our friend Lisa, go to see her friend Ruth sing at Small's jazz club, check out what's blooming in Central Park, and see the High Line. Then I found out that Tornwordo & Serge will be in NYC also, so I'm really excited to finally meet them in person too!

1 comment:

Ron said...

I'm taking the Adult Plus bus out of Delaware Tech in Georgetown in July to NYC. Have you ever used them? Very convenient to go to NYC, Philadelphia (this month), Washington D.C. and/or Balitmore. You don't have to be an adult plus to use it either.