Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend highlights

Sat I worked. I went along with a colleague to show several properties to her potential buyer. Our group has an agreement with the local hospital so that they refer doctors and nurses to us from other areas who have accepted jobs at the hospital and will be relocating. Great idea, right? Spouse went to the gym then relaxed at home. It looked like it was going to rain all day, then it finally started just about dinner time. Spouse & I were supposed to meet Steven & Thad, 1 of the Bobs, and Jack and his friend Jon for dinner but only I went. Spouse elected to stay home since it was raining hard and very windy. I had a good time with them but got soaked trying to get home.



Sun morning Spouse & I went to the gym together where we ran into Steven & Thad. After working out the 4 of us each had a healthy breakfast at Crystal's restaurant. Unlike Sat, it was bright, sunny, and warmer on Sun. That afternoon Spouse & I put the roof down on the Mercedes and went for a nice little drive. The sunshine felt so good! We stopped at a few stores to look but didn't buy anything. That night we ate dinner at home and watched TV.

No comments: