Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Business cards

My business cards arrived yesterday!

Since Spouse doesn't think I should share too many personal details (last name, city, where I work, etc.) on my blog, I won't take a picture of my business card and post it here. But I will say that I am happy with the way they turned out.


My friend Steven took a bunch of photos of me so I'd have lots to choose from. Then 1 of my colleagues Photoshopped the photo a little to lighten it up and give me a little color in my face. I chose a turquoise colored shirt for the photo to bring out my blue eyes. I like the way the cards turned out and can't wait to start passing them out.

I know its a small thing but its important to me to have a card and photo I'm happy with.

2 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

and I bet you look sexay too!

A Lewis said...

Fancy!