Friday, April 01, 2011

Friday fragments

Welcome to Friday fragments, my weekly recap of topics too big to forget, yet too small to be their own post. From friend Jared sent me this odd marquee. Today I went on my very 1st listing appointment! As a buyers agent I typically won't be going on listing appointments, but my friend Ron referred his friends to me who want to sell their place and buy another. I'd done my research on their neighborhood and was prepared to present a factual estimate of their property's value. They verbally agreed to list their property with my firm and allow me to assist them in finding a new one. Strangely I really didn't feel nervous on the appointment. It felt quite normal and natural for me, which I believe is a confirmation that I'm in the right profession. My friend Jared provided me with this ditty.

I completed my 2nd week at the real estate office. Time is flying by!

1 comment:

David Dust said...

Am I the only one who gets your posts (via Google reader) 3-4 days late?? It's Tuesday, and I just now got your Friday Fragments post.

Maybe it's just me, but I thought you'd like to know.

XOXOXOXO