Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday fragments

Welcome to Friday fragments, my weekly recap of topics too big to forget, yet too small to be their own post.

Today is Good Friday and Spouse is off work. I encouraged him to go back to VA today so he could spend today and tomorrow with his family since I am working both days. I'll join him there Sat night so we can spend Easter Sun with the family.

When realtors want to get extra exposure for their listing they will sometimes hold an agent open house (AOH) and include some kind of drawing to entice agents to come. To familiarize myself with new listings and to meet agents who work for other agencies, I try to attend as many AOH as I can. This week I won $50. cash from an AOH drawing!

Today's home tour with Maria and her daughter Valerie went very well. Maria called me this evening to say that she'd like to find out if the living room ceiling could be vaulted in a particular home, and if so, she'd like to talk about making an offer!

My friend Jon is coming tomorrow to look at a few properties. He's trying to decide between an investment/rental home near the beach that he can enjoy when its not rented, or a more moderately priced home he would simply enjoy whenever he wanted. This should be fun!

We've had crazy weather this week. On Tues it was 86 degrees. On Thurs it was 46 degrees.

I hope everyone has a nice Easter weekend! Mmm, chocolate...

No comments: